The arrival of May means the arrival of Mother’s Day, when people celebrate the most wonderful woman in their heart. So what are you going to do to make your mother feel she’s loved? Some economical and heartwarming gestures instantly come to my mind as I am writing this thread:
- Make a phone call to your mom to let her know how’s life going and wish her a happy Mother’s Day.
- Send her a handwritten card with the warmest greetings.
- Pay her a surprise visit and cook a meal for her.
- Browse a photo album with her and fill the room with reminiscent vibes and laughter.
- Order a bouquet and get it delivered to her.
- Get her something practical that can be used very often in the household. For example, an electric lighter.
These cute stylish lighters can be used to light up a candle or incense very easily without causing black soot. The best part is they are rechargeable meaning they are friendly to the environment. In some way, you are also caring Mother Earth by getting your mom one of these on this special day. Coming in a selection of various colors, you are sure to find out the one that she loves.
In the end, I would like to say: Happy Mother’s Day to all of those wonderful and great mothers in the world!